Important Information for Accentra Members Regarding COVID-19
3/24/2020 UPDATE: We want to thank you for your patience as we adjust to a different way of meeting the needs of our members. As we continue to navigate the changes required to slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep our communities healthy we hope you’ll keep the following recommendations in mind:
- To ensure that your funds are in your accounts when you need them, now is a great time to utilize direct deposit. Speak to your employer about your options.
- If you need to add funds to your accounts and direct deposit isn’t an option, the ATMs at our branch locations can accept deposits. You can also mail deposits or leave them in our night deposit box.
- Accentra offers mobile deposit through our mobile app. Click here more information on how to use mobile deposit.
- Most of our financial services are accessible via online or mobile banking. You can visit here to learn more or call us for help.
- We understand the impulse to keep larger amounts of cash on hand, however if you keep your money at Accentra it is insured up to $250,000 by NCUA. Any cash withdrawal eliminates the NCUA insurance from the withdrawn funds and could put your personal safety at risk.
- An Accentra debit card is safer option than cash. If you need a debit card, we will be glad to issue one to you.
- If you have lost your job, or are experiencing financial stress we are here to help. Please contact us for details.
We’re all in this together. As this situation evolves we will continue to add updates here.
3/17/2020 UPDATE: Our lobbies will now be closing on Thursday, March 19.
At Accentra we understand the concern and uncertainty you may have related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, our focus is on the health and well-being of our members, employees, and local communities. To this end, we will be closing our lobby areas to members starting on Thursday, March 19.
Our drive up area will remain open and our call center will be staffed to assist you. We ask you to please be patient as wait times may increase both in the drive up and on the phone.
We know access to your accounts is important and we will continue to provide high-quality member service as this situation evolves. Payments made by mail and deposits made in our night drop box or ATMs will be processed as usual. We encourage you to take advantage of our many alternatives for managing your financial needs that don't require visiting a branch.
Confidently bank nearly anywhere, anytime with Accentra's mobile app
or via online banking
. These options give you access to your accounts allowing you to check your balance, view transactions, make payments, transfer funds, and more.
Use mobile deposit
via the Accentra app to deposit checks without having to leave your home.
Visit an ATM
Sign up for direct deposit
with your employer.
Open an account
or apply for a loan
Unfortunately fraud will be an issue as criminals attempt to take advantage of the current uncertainty. If we reach out to you, we will never request any confidential information such as your account or card numbers, password, or PIN. Take care to avoid providing any confidential account information in response to a phone call, text, or email you receive.
We are here to help. We understand the impact of this pandemic may create financial difficulties. If you need additional assistance, please contact us
to discuss solutions.
We will be updating this page as more information becomes available. For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control website at cdc.gov